2012 International Bioenergy Summit: Algal Biofuel & Synthetic Biology
The Journal of Commercial Biotechnology has joined the advisory board of the 2012 International Bioenergy Summit. This event, which is sponsored by the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, is schedule for November 5-6th , 2012 in New Delhi. The focus of the conference is on Algal biofuel and Synthetic biology for advanced bioenergy.
The summit will highlight the following topics:
- Synthetic Biology for Advanced Bioenergy
- System and Computational Biology in Bioenergy
- Synthetic Biology and Industry Potential
- Algal Bioengineering
- Algae as Production System
- Sustainable Algae Mass Cultivation
- Adoption of Bio-energy Solutions in Industry and Other Sectors
For more information, see the conference homepage at http://www.teriin.org/index.php?option=com_events&task=details&sid=523Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2012 Biotechblog