Call for chapters: Best practices in biotechnology business development
I’m in the final stages of preparing a book on best practices in biotechnology business development, and am looking for 1-2 more chapters. The chapters I’ve received so far are:
- Top Five Mistakes
- Communicating With Investors and The Media
- Securing Intellectual Property From The Inside Out
- Aggressive Intellectual Property Strategies
- Biotechnology Transfers And Models Facilitate Access To Biotechnological Inventions
- Valuation of technologies through services
- How Big is the World Market for Biopharmaceuticals? It Depends On How You Define Biopharmaceutical
Let me know if you have any developed ideas you can quickly update and turn around. I’d need a completed chapter in the next few weeks.
Comments are closed.