Coming soon – Biotechnology Entrepreneurship: From Science to Solutions
Coming soon, a book by Michael L. Salgaller, PhD. In this new book — Biotechnology Entrepreneurship: From Science to Solutions — Michael combines the voices of a diverse set of industry insiders with extensive experience in biotechnology commercialization to prepares nascent founders, managers, investors, and other biotechnology company stakeholders to position themselves and their companies for commercial success.
- Topics covered include:
- Why Start a Biotechnology Company?
- Company Formation and Organization
- Building Your Team
- Intellectual Property Protection Strategy
- Financing Your Company
- Partnering With Industry
- Licensing and Technology Transfer
- Regulatory Affairs
- Roadmap to Reimbursement and Access
- Working Toward a Successful Exit
Full details on the book are available on Logos Press’ website, and the book is available for pre-order at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.com.
Media outlets interested in a review copy can contact [email protected].
Comments are closed.