Drug inventor report profiles individuals, US states, and countries leading pharmaceutical innovation
A new report from DrugPatentWatch.com profiles the leading researchers, US states, and countries responsible for drugs approved over the past ten years.
The report features:
- Top Inventors
- Which inventors were granted the most patents?
- Patents per Inventor
- The patents awarded to each inventor
- Approved Drugs per Inventor
- The approved drugs protected by each inventor’s patents
- Co-Inventors per Inventor
- The co-inventors listed on each inventor’s patents
- Assignees per Inventor
- The assignees listed on each inventor’s patents
- Inventors per US State
- A count of the number of inventors in each state, along with the number of patents awarded to each inventor
- Inventors per Country
- A count of the number of inventors in each country, along with the number of patents awarded to each inventor
Here is a short list of the top drug inventors:
|Inventor||US State / Country||Number of Patents|
|Wong, Patrick S.||California||24|
|Ebert, Charles D.||Utah||17|
|Chaudry, Imtiaz A.||New Jersey||17|
|Ayer, Atul D.||California||16|
|Mandeville, III, W. Harry||Massachusetts||16|
|Sequeira, Joel A.||New York||15|
|Rand, Paul K.||United Kingdom||15|
For more information, see http://www.DrugPatentWatch.com/reports/ .
Comments are closed.